Root elements of Fleet tree are communication networks available for dispatcher. Networks are assigned to dispatcher account by means of WalkieFleet Server Manager.
Elements of the network are groups permitted to the dispatcher, online devices and offline users.
On the right of each network element there are 2 buttons:
- PTT button – Initiates Voice PTT call to group or device represented by the element.
- Context Menu Button – Shows context menu of functions available for the element.
In certain cases, element can also have:
- Gray location icon – Displayed if group or user is assigned with location poling time.
- Blue location icon – Can be displayed only for online device having valid location data. Location validity period is defined in the Settings dialog. Click on blue location icon to show the device on the map.
- Unread message icon - Displayed when there are unread messages for group or user. Click on unread message icon to open chat window.